Monday, July 28, 2008

r e v i v a l

It's been many years since I last used blogspot for doing journals. :) Now I'm starting up this new journal as more of an art dump for sketches and finished work etc.
Some digital sketches I did today to refresh my mind about the human form. I haven't practised gesture drawing for many weeks already and I feel very stiff. I'll scan in the other gesture drawings I did during the last three months and post them up.


While here're some w.i.p's of the [End Earth] character, Nyl: (yes, there are quite a bit of unproportionate parts here and there, everywhere lol)


Here's an illustration for one of the children's book ideas about a little vampire child (dated 30th of June):



And a digital painting of a bust done on the 9th of June this year. :[




:) That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eee, you draw so well, Aki! I love the poses; they remind me of Japanese fashion mag models!

aki said...

Thanks, Claudia! X3 Haha, I had references for the gesture drawings. 8D I was looking at the ASOS models.