Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday again.

I've been resting for some time due to The Eye again. Doctor and I could finally point a definite finger at my workplace's air conditioning system for providing dryness. I have now moved opposite my original seat temporarily to help my eye recover fully (this seat has me facing away from the air-conditioner's fan).

Here's another 'speedy' with reference to one of the pictures from Mr. Hans Bacher's Moments collection of images. I like this sort of feeling the most (especially when I'm daydreaming)...

And here's a composition piece I doodled for fun. Excuse the rubbish on the floor. Would work better if the whites are stark whites, though. It's a little sad how I didn't have any inspiration for Wacom's [Bring your vision to life] contest. :( I suppose I don't feel skilled enough to produce something for it yet.

No comments: