Tuesday, June 9, 2009

some relaxing photos

I recently found this Korean fashion shop online and I love their style of photography. It's so soft, and gives me a relaxing feeling that I like. These are some of my favourites from their website. Fashion photos have inspired me alot for drawing and my own photography for dolls. :) I love looking at photographs.
You can visit their shop here. They have video representations for every product, it's so extravagant!

I've recently found yet another nice song sung by Hatsune Miku. It's a trance piece called [Silence]. I have also started relistening to Gackt's 2000 album, [Mars]. I still like [Ares] best, of course, it goes perfect with [Asrun Dream], the song that comes right after it. :( It's been nine years since I started liking Gackt's things... It's sad how I only like his older works. I suppose I prefer him in his angsty jrock stage in life more than his popstar thing now.

No comments: