Friday, April 29, 2011

busy busy!

Started working on my new site layout and finally finished planning for one of the pages.
Here's a peek (I haven't finished aligning the arrows all to the right yet)! -



Hmm, looking at the w.i.p. shot up there makes me feel there might be changes to the layout. Oh well, I see things differently every day. Haha... Hopefully, the final layout I put up will be one I'm proud of.
It's going to be quite an ambitious layout. I want to put in more effort in displaying my works, as well as have fun working on my layouting. I've done a study on grids in school a long time ago and loved how it works. Josef Müller-Brockmann's such a genius with it.

Oh, darn, my macbook's O key is conking up. 3: Not now! I've yet to start saving up money for an iMac. It's been on my wishlist for the longest. Hope I can get it this year?
Arr, I'm so tired and sleepy already. Gotta wake up early for work tomorrow.

Can't wait to complete more pages tomorrow! <3

No comments: