Friday, August 19, 2011

The future looks sparkling~

As the end of August draws near, I can't help feeling more and more excited. There is a public holiday to be had and then comes the beginning of a brand new chapter in my life. *happy dance* I need to save more money, keep my finances in check but oh boy, there are so many things I would love to have!

I shall publish my wishlist here:

- Maruman Mnemosyne A5 Graph style notebooks: for layout sketching fun! I'll be touching more on publications with my new place, this would come in handy. :>
- iMac: I *still* want one. ;_; My CS5.5 lags on my miserable old MBP.
- Moschino Glamour fragrance: Smells inspire me.
- A3 drawing paper: I've recently been invited to join Artflakes, a platform for selling art prints. Would like to draw bigger so more details can be incorporated and finally sell art again.

As well as things to do:

- Complete ABC app
- Draw
- redesign my website (yesss, when can I do this...)

I've been reading up on various articles and books on design for the past few weeks, learning stuff as I go along. <3

Anyway, I look forward to spending my half-day off from work getting my hair cut as well as another attempt to tidy up my room. I want my cupboards neatened up and more useful instead of just there for storage and mess. *faints* TGIF! :D

No comments: