Monday, September 15, 2008

First Hardboiled Article

The company I'm working in right now has this online magazine called Hardboiled. I was given my first Flash-based article to work on last month, and I did one called Flower Power. The issue's theme is the Hippie era, so Flower Power is all about pro-peace.
My very first attempt was way ghey and unacceptable. =A= I lacked the inspiration for a 'Flashy' layout and I didn't like it very much. However, when news came in that MTVi wanted to make use of the theme to launch a photo contest, I was eager to revamp the layouts! X3 So yay, here be uber colourful designs to feed your eyes! Haha... I worked on the little animations as well, though I must say it's not that great. Got to get more used to animating more elements in a flash article. ^^ The article was scripted by my com's scripting whiz and I had a little help from my art director as well. :]
You guys can visit the live website here at MTVi and do join in the photo contest! ^^=
Below are some stills of the article layouts I did.







No comments: