Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Making Courage Work - Week #1: Progress 3

Current progress:
DD: 20/20
Clutter: 3/5 (1 doll necklace prep & amassing things to sell)
AOC: 2/3

Here's a combo page of daily doodles (top 4), style emulation of Noelle Smit's quirky children's book illustrations and a freeflow art on the bottom right corner. I need to understand 'art' need not be superbly amazing, just a drawing that needs to leave my pencil. :x





I'll be off to catch the Phantom of the Opera for the evening.
The last two clutters to clear involve me ransacking my room back in my brother's place (which i will only get to return to this Thursday evening) and working on this doll necklace I've been planning on doing!

- - - Update: midnight - - -

Here's one of my AOCs: Sketches from the train ride home (they are tiny and fuzzy with the fear of getting discovered for drawing people without their permission >_>)..


And here's the outstanding speedpaint, which I'm not very happy with. Not very good with water bodies:


No comments: